Travel by Land
How to get to Las Alamandas: Guests can fly either to Puerto Vallarta (PVR) or Manzanillo (ZLO) to where different airlines, such as Alaska, American, United, Virgin America and Delta offer direct and connected flights from various cities in the United States of America.
Las Alamandas provides transfers to the resort from both airports, this service includes welcome at the airport and personal assistance by a hotel staff member. For personal pick up please contact our reservation office at firstname.lastname@example.org
For our private transportation service costs please contact us.
Rent a Car
Our guests are welcome to travel on their own tour property.
From Puerto Vallarta, Las Alamandas is about a two-hour drive south on MEX 200, and from Manzanillo a 1.5-hour drive north on MEX 200. The turnoff for Las Alamandas is at the Km 82.
- Take MEX 200 South. You will go through several towns including El Tuito, Piloto, Campo Acosta and José Ma. Morelos (Approx. 157 kms.)
- After passing through José Ma. Morelos, you will reach the San Nicolás River Bridge.
- Cross the bridge and after a couple of miles there will be a a sign for Las Alamandas. Turn right, you will see an entrance with our name and logo. Follow this road.
- Drive half a mile and you will arrive to the main entrance for “Las Alamandas”.
- Take MEX 200 North towards Puerto Vallarta.
- You will pass through the town of Cihuatlán and see a sign for Barra de Navidad – Puerto Vallarta. Stay on road MEX 200, direction Puerto Vallarta.
- You will pass through the towns of Zapata, Careyes, Chamela and Mezcales.
- Stay on this road, pass Mezcales and after approx. 7 kms. You will see the sign for the town of QUEMARO (km. 83). Turn left and follow this dirt road.
- Follow this dirt road until you go through the village of QUEMARO. At the end of the village you will see the main plaza on the right hand side, there you make a left turn and continue on this road.
- Drive half a mile and you will come to the entry gates for “Las Alamandas”.
How to get to Las Alamandas By Air?
Charter your private plane and Jet Set to Las Alamandas, arrive in style in no time .
Las Alamandas resort offers private charters from Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara, with high standard of services for your travel pleasure.
Rates vary depending on type of plane and flight time, please contact us to inquire about costs.
Our 3,300-foot airstrip can accommodate small planes such as Grumman 1, Cessna, Grand Caravan and ATR-42-300.
Landing Strip Specifications:
Length: 3,300 feet , Width: 30 meters , Orientation: 17 – 35
Coordinates: 19º 37’ 21” LN – 105º 10’ 18” LW – At 3 meters sea level
Identification code: “A M D ” , Strip 37 Ocean Entrance, Strip 17 Mountain Entrance
Landing and take-off should be made during daylight. (6:00 hrs. / 18:00 hrs).
- Arrangements by land must be made at least one day in advance through our reservations to allow landing on property.
- Be sure not to confuse it with Chamela’s airstrip which is close by, but out of service
- Whenever flying Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo airport, please inform the Control Tower that you will land at Las Alamandas airstrip.
- Customs must be cleared in either Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo airport.